Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lukes Lobster Rolls

Oh my yes, this is the best street lobster roll yet. This tiny little place is making heavenly lobster rolls.

We all have different tastes and preferences and they've only been open since Oct 2. From what I've read so far they may be testing a few things. This is not a sit down place and there's only a tiny place to grab a stool but in my opinion you're crazy not to try them.

The one I shared with my friend yesterday was delicious and meant for one person so it's not huge. The lobster was cool but not ice cold thank goodness. The pieces were large and mainly claw with some spice mixture and no mayo. Now I like mayo but it wasn't necessary here. The bun tasted slightly buttery and I didn't ask so I'm not sure if there was mayo on it.

The staff is sweet and friendly. It's $14 and though I wish it were a little cheaper they do have to pay the rent. They also donate a portion of their profits to the Maine Lobstermen’s Association.
So go out and get one!!!! 

Lukes Lobster
93 E. 7th St.
just off First Ave.

1 comment:

Pastrybag said...

I must remember to take photos!