Translate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Taim & Taim Moble

Taim Falafel located on Waverly Place is making the best Falafel in New York City and now they have.... yes wait for it.... A Taim Mobile Truck
Check out their website to find their location.

At the take out shop which only as a window counter enough for maybe 4 people, a bench outside or taking it to the park or home to go; I usually get the platter with homemade whole wheat pita. It comes with 3 sauces, tabouli, and hummus and is fantastic. I just get the traditional not the mixed, for some reason I just think they're better. Each batch is make to order so be prepared to wait a little while for your order.

When I saw the truck on 25th Street & 5th Avenue, down the block from Ears Nova Hi Fidelity  on 28th Street on my way to a yoga class.... I had to stop and get a falafel sandwich to go. Considering I didn't eat it for another 2 hours it was amazing. So next time I will eat it right away.  The truck has the same high standards as the shop and each batch is made to order!  I can't wait to see them on 25th next week!

Have Fun and Enjoy

Taim Falafel
222 Waverly Place
New York, NY 10014-2404
(212) 691-6101
Open Daily 11am-10pm
Subway: 14 St

No comments: