Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mast Brothers Chocolate

Mast Brothers is making chocolate right here in Brooklyn!
It's not the most refined or the smoothest chocolate I've ever eaten. But I must say it's the tastiest chocolate I've ever eaten and it's made right here in New York City. This makes me so proud.

It's not the best ~ hahahaha I keep saying what it's not good for but it's so flavorful and I love it. Okay so back what I was saying...~ for coating truffles but it's perfect for the inside of the truffles. It's also fabulous for hot chocolate. You won't find a chocolate better suited to making the most flavorful hot chocolate you've ever eaten (Hot Chocolate Recipe) The brothers at Mast yes, they are really brothers, are making about a dozen or so chocolates from beans from around the world. They have two different beans from the Dominican Republic and they made two different chocolates from it.

Their chocolate changes like the seasons and the weather. It's all dependent on the cocoa beans they get and where they're grown. Each crop is different which is why this chocolate is so amazing. It's always changing and the brothers are always striving to make it better.

Go Out to Mast Brothers.....
111 N 3rd St  Brooklyn, NY 11211

(718) 388-2625


Have Fun & Enjoy

No comments: