Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy First Day of Autumn

Happy Happy Autumn Everyone!

NY is wonderful in the fall, if you manage to notice the leaves turning in the city it's remarkable. But today was a day of Indian Summer on the last official day of summer. I wonder if we'll have any more before it gets cold before the snows come.

Hopefully I'll get it together and post some pics and more about the food and wine I've been eating and drinking and thinking about.

I didn't get too far with the bitters. I guess the timing wasn't right when I made them but I have been thinking cocktails. The Negroni is still my top favorite but an oldie the Gimlet has been brought to my attention so that's rolling around the noggin right now.

I took today to so some spring/ fall cleaning. Some painting, rug cleaning, floor washing, stocking up on some much needed vitamins just a day to myself. Now I'm going to read myself to sleep.

I'm trying to catch up and store away some energy for the coming season. Looks like it's going to be a busy one! And I still need that massage I keep promising myself!

Enjoy the days, make sure to notice the little bit of nature around us! Hope to see you all soon!

Have Fun & Enjoy!

Love,

Laurie

No comments: